Hammond Waterproof ABS Electronic Enclosures Distributed by Lincoln Binns
Grey water-resistant ABS plastic electronic enclosures in eight sizes to take electronic circuit boards. The top has a recess for labels or membrane keypads. There are internal PCB mounting pillars on the base of the enclosure (PCB mounting screws are supplied). The enclosure lids are fixed by four pan-head machine screws (supplied). The material ABS is flame retardant according to UL94 HB. IP65 waterproofing is via user-fitted O-ring (supplied).
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or components.
- Material – General purpose ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB)
- Colour is a light grey with a light texture.
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” constructed provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Rubber gasket is included and must be field installed.
- Lid includes smooth recessed area for membrane, label or silkscreen
- Designed to meet IP65
- Lid is secured with self captivating – M3.5 stainless steel machine screws (included), threaded into integral stainless steel bushings (for repetitive assembly & disassembly). All stainless steel hardware to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximised for mounting options
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs – moulded in.
|Order Code – Click for Datasheet||Length (MM)||Width (MM)||HEIGHT (MM)||Price 1+|