Hammond 1554 Series Watertight Polycarbonate Flat Lid Electronic Enclosures Distributed by Lincoln Binns
These 1554 Series Watertight Polycarbonate Flat Lid Electronic Enclosures are made by Hammond Electronics. If you buy these boxes from us we can help you with the prototype. We can check that your board fits. We can make an engineering drawing, program our CNC machines and mill them. We can prepare artwork and print them. We can do small production runs. You decide how much or how little help you need. Between us we can get your product to market quicker.
If there is another style of Hammond enclosure that you would prefer to use, please ask our sales team. We can probably get it for you.
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components.
- Material – Polycarbonate (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94-V5A @ 3mm) – UV stabilised recommended for outdoor use.
- Colour is a light grey (RAL 7035).
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is pre-formed (and replaceable) silicone rubber gasket.
- Designed to meet IP 66 & NEMA 4, 4X, 12 & 13 ratings.
- Lid is secured with self captivating – M4 stainless steel machine screws (included), threaded into integral stainless steel bushings (for repetitive assembly & disassembly). All stainless steel hardware to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs – molded in – except 1554C2GY & 1554D2GY…
- Options vary with size. Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts and/or standoffs (#6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size (1554B2GY).
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are moulded in all but the smallest size enclosure (1554B2GY).
All prices displayed are in GBP (£)
|Order Code – Click for Datasheet||Length (MM)||Width (MM)||HEIGHT (MM)||Price 1+|