Hammond Waterproof Clear Top Electronic Enclosures Distributed by Lincoln Binns
Grey water-resistant ABS plastic electronics enclosures with clear top to take electronic circuit boards in the same eight sizes as the standard waterproof enclosure. The top has a recess for labels. There are internal PCB mounting pillars on the base of the enclosure (PCB mounting screws are supplied). The enclosure lids are fixed by four pan-head machine screws (supplied). The material ABS is flame retardant according to UL94 HB. IP65 waterproofing is via user-fitted O-ring (supplied).
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or components.
- Material – General purpose ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB).
- Color is a light gray with a light texture and comes with clear polycarbonate lid.
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Rubber gasket is included and must be field installed.
- Lid includes smooth recessed area for membrane, label or silkscreen.
- Designed to meet IP65.
- Lid is secured with self captivating – M3.5 stainless steel machine screws (included), threaded into integral stainless steel bushings (for repetitive assembly & disassembly). All stainless steel hardware to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs – molded in.
|Order Code – Click for Datasheet||Length (MM)||Width (MM)||HEIGHT (MM)||Price 1+|